Cleaning the toilet is among the most unpleasant chores. Even if we do not like doing them, we have to do.
But what if there is an easier way to do it?
Maintaining a fresh, germ-free and clean toilet is highly important for the well-being of your whole family. Not only will a clean toilet smell better, but it will protect you from germs being spread. This simple tip is going to make it easier for you to clean your toilet by following this useful trick.
Instead of buying expensive cleaning agents packed with harsh chemicals and solvents, you can prepare a homemade toilet cleaner that will neutralize all odors, eliminate bacteria and make your toilet smell fresh! This product uses all natural ingredients that you probably already have at home, and will be safe for the environment.
Ingredients you will need:
– 2 Ounces. of Lemon juice
– 5 Ounces. of Baking soda
– 1/2 Tbsp Vinegar
– 1 Tbsp Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, from the pharmacy)
– 15-20 drops of Fragrant oil
– Step 1: Mix the baking soda and the lemon juice in a small bowl.
– Step 2: In a separate bowl mix the vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and add this mixture in the baking soda and lemon mixture, one drop at a time.
– Step 3: Add a fragrant oil of your choice to give it a refreshing smell.
– Step 4: Take a spoon and make a few half-ball shapes and place them on some parchment paper to dry. They will take a minimum of 4 hours to dry, but feel free to leave them to dry overnight.
– Step 5: Once they’re dry completely, store them in air-tight glass jar near your toilet.
Every time you notice that your toilet bowl is in a need of cleaning, drop a tab. Do this 2-3 times a week.