You will feel these changes more deeply than ever only when your partner is chєαting on you
1. They are more attentive to your needs than usual.
This is due to the guilt feelings experienced by the cheater in the early stages of the affair. The attention will diminish as the affair continues.
2. Frequently picks fights with you.
Doing this provides a reason to get mad and storm out of the house and thus the opportunity to meet a lover. A chєαtєr may also do this because of mixed emotions he is feeling about betraying you.
3. Constantly talks about your relationship ending when you fight or argue.
In general, your partner seems very negative about your relationship and says things like, “What would you do if our relationship ended?” or “If anything ever happened to us, I would always love you like a friend.” These statements may be a sign he or she has a lover to fall back on if your relationship ends. If your partner repeats these kinds of statements often, be suspicious.
4. Becomes very moody.
He or she seems very upbeat and excited when leaving you, but acts somber and depressed when around you. If your mate is in a long-term affair, he or she will try to keep both relationships running smoothly. Any problems the chєαtєr has in one relationship can spill over into the other relationship, as well. This is inevitable.
5. Never talks to you.
You live together but don’t interact. He has become cold and inconsiderate of your feelings.
6. Continually criticizes another person.
He or she is trying to make you think that type of individual would never be of interest, although there actually exists a secret attraction.
7. Acts guilty when you do something nice for him or her.
You are supposed to be the person who is making life miserable and the relationship untenable. By doing something nice, you force the chєαtєr to think about what he or she is doing.
8. Pays less and less attention to your children.
They seem to sense something is wrong and don’t seem to be as emotionally healthy or secure as they once were.
9. Has been acting emotionally distant and withdrawn.
But when you ask about it, he doesn’t want to discuss it and becomes very protective of his privacy.
10. Sleeping pattern changes considerably from the norm.
They may include unexplainable exhaustion, restlessness, frequent nightmares and sleep-talking.
11. Some other red flags
– Criticizes things about you that he or she once found appealing.
– Stops paying attention to you, your children and home-life in general.
– Begins closing doors when you are around, when before he or she would leave them open.
– Stops complimenting you on your looks.
– Stops saying, “I love you.”
– Shows no interest in your relationship’s future.
– spend time with friends than be with you.
– Stops being affectionate.
– Seems disinterested and distracted during $ex.
– Becomes offended easily when you make normal and natural inquiries and may demand to know why you are checking up on him or her.