A Mother is an amazing person. She gives life, she nurtures, she teaches, she cares. She is strong, she is vibrant, she is versatile. She is loyal, she is dedicated, she is diverse. A mother is by no means perfect and every mother makes mistakes. However, she learns as she goes and becomes stronger by the day. There is nobody more determined, there is nobody more committed and there is nobody more dependable than a mother.
~ by Dave Hedges
In this life, if you need someone to motivate you, choose your mother. Because the mother is wonderful. Do you see countless qualities that converge on your mother?
Mom gives life, takes you to this world, gives you the opportunity to have today. Who nourished you, where did the milk you drink? Rice you eat everyday? Also the mother.
Children who are hurt are always crying and calling for their mothers. Adults who have problems will return to comfort their mothers. Because mom is most interested in you.
Do you find Mom is a strong, lively and very versatile person? She can do everything from housewives to drivers or family doctors, life teachers and she still works like everyone else.
Remember, your mother is also soft, has tears, also needs to share but she quickly becomes strong. No one is more determined than her mother, nor is she able to commit herself to being more like a mother.
Do you find Mom amazing? Mom made mistakes, but all just proves she is the perfect motivation for you to move on.
21 Beautiful and Heartwarming Quotes About Mothers
1) Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. – Eric Fromm
2) God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. — Rudyard Kipling
3) Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – Robert Browning
4) We are born of love; Love is our mother.— Rumi (read more Rumi quotes)
5) A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.– Victor Hugo
6) Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.– Barbara Kingsolver
7) That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.– Lauryn Hill
8) It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?– Mahatma Gandhi (read more Mahatma Gandhi quotes)
9) The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father.– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
10) Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.– William Makepeace Thackeray
11) A child’s first teacher is its mother.– Peng Liyuan
12) Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.– Maxim Gorky
13) If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?– Milton Berle
14) All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.— Oscar Wilde (read more Oscar Wilde quotes)
15)v I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars. – E. M. Forster
16) Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.– John F. Kennedy
17) Mothers are great. They outlast everything. But when they’re bad, they’re the worst thing that can happen.– Carrie Fisher
18) The truth is that no matter how old we are, as long as our mothers are alive, we want our mother. And it’s a very powerful relationship if it’s healthy.– Goldie Hawn
19) Mothers are the only ones that think nothing is beyond their control when it comes to their children.— Ali Fazal
20) Mothers who work full time – they’re the real heroes.— Kate Winslet
21) In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.— N.K. Jemisin