Sorry works when a mistake is made, but not when trust is broken. So in life, make mistakes but never break trust. Because forgiving is easy, but forgetting and trusting again is sometimes impossible.
Life is under pressure and never piece of cake available so that you have rights to fall and make mistake to keep in mind that just lesson in life.
After that, you need to awared of something more, tolerant and patient to other people.
One time to get awake but not for fear to lose your trust in yourself now that belief is the only thing left to raise you up and give you strength to face up with challenges.
Above all, somebody can forgive you smoothly but that will not be easily to heal and be in faith again. So no matter what happens, you have to believe in yourself, be confident to find the way out then you get trust from people around you.
READ MORE QUOTES:
1) “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved.- William Paul Young
2) “Trust is like a vase.. once it’s broken, though you can fix it, the vase will never be the same again.– Walter Anderson
3) “Trust is something that is difficult to establish. It is very fragile that needs to be taken care of. Once trust breaks or shatters into pieces, it is very difficult to rebuild it.- K. Cunningham
4) “Do not trust all men, but trust men of worth; the former course is silly, the latter a mark of prudence.– Democritus
5) “Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath.– Solon
6) “The best proof of love is trust.- Joyce Brothers
7) “Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back.– R. Williams
8) “In order to establish trust, it is first important that you be trustworthy. This means you should be forthright with all your dealings.- Paul Melendez
9) “Trust is involved in all the basic elements of a healthy relationship: namely, love (respect and consideration for another person), communication, commitment, and honesty.- Harold Duarte-Bernhardt
10) “Trust is letting go of needing to know all the details before you open your heart.– Unknown Author
11) “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough.- Frank Crane
12) “Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly.- Frank Sonnenberg
13) “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.- Stephen Covey
14) “Trust is only gained when one person risks and doesn’t get harmed. It grows as both people increasingly risk and don’t get harmed in the process.- Glen Williams
15) “Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree, because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch, or you might simply get covered in sap, and for this reason many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors, where it is harder to get a splinter.- Lemony Snicket