Everyone wants a clear face without a single spot. And why not? After all, we all want to look like our favourite celebrity. We dreamt of skin like them for years now, and we have tried numerous remedies to get rid of those tiny spots. Despite everything, those dark spots sometimes become very stubborn.
Are you wondering where to go to reduce or eliminate those dark spots on your face? Then you are in the right place. We are here to help you. There are several ways to get rid of these dark spots naturally. Here are some famous remedies to try at home to treat dark spots.
1. Lime Juice
Lime juice is highly effective for removing black spots on your face. Lime includes vitamin C, and it has natural bleaching components that help to lighten up the dark spots and dark skin tone. Also, it is easily available at your home.
How to use lime juice for dark spots
– Cut a fresh lime and squeeze the juice and apply it to the affected area with some cotton and let it be for 1 to 2 hours, then wash your face.
– Repeat this remedy twice a day and make sure that it does not direct sunlight after applying it.
– Also, the people who have sensitive skin should mix some drops of rose water or plain in lime juice. The people with open sores must avoid the lime juice on their faces.
Your kitchen has another magical ingredient that can reduce your black spots easily and quickly.
Potato also has bleaching properties that effectively lighten your dark spots in a few weeks and improve your skin quality and tone.
Using potatoes can reduce patches and helpful for pigmentation.
How to reduce black marks using potato:
– Cut a potato in half and apply directly to the affected area and leave it for half an hour or until it gets dry, then wash your face.
– The second option is to peel off a potato and grate this well, add some honey and apply it to the face for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash it off. Repeat this remedy thrice in a week.
You can also add some lime juice and turmeric with potato juice and apply to the black spots until it dries.
Other home remedies you should try
Cut some fresh aloe-Vera and directly apply to the affected area and massage for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with normal water.
You can also mix some lime juice and turmeric powder with aloe-Vera. Repeat this remedy once a day and for a couple of weeks.
Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix it with some lime juice and milk or curd, and apply it to the affected area until it gets dry and then washed with normal water.
Repeat this remedy once a day and for a month.
Take 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal and mix some rose water and 1 tablespoon of lime juice mix well and gently massage on your face in a circular motion.
Do this process for 10 minutes, then wash your face. Repeat this remedy twice a week.
Take a bowl and mashed a ripen papaya in it.
Apply it a clean skin.
Then gently rub it on the skin in a circular motion once the pulp dries on the skin. It helps to exfoliate the dead top layer of skin cells.
Rinse your face with water.
Grate an onion and squeeze the juice and directly apply to the dark spots with a cotton ball’s help for 20 minutes.
You can also add some honey in onion juice and apply this for 10 minutes. Repeat this remedy twice a week, and soon you will see the expected results.