As we go through life, we start to understand that it’s not important to have a lot of friends. What truly matters is that we have REAL friends.
READ MORE: True Friends Quotes
1) Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Jim Morrison
2) A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire. Francois de La Rochefoucauld
3) A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
4) A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. William Penn
5) A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. Bernard Meltzer
6) A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasow