1. A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in. Catherine Pulsifer
2, A happy new year is my wish
Sent to you with love and a kiss!
3. A new year is a time for inspirational dreams but more importantly a time to set your goals to see the dreams turn into a reality. Samuel Fixon
4. The year is new, each day is new, may they be all filled with all that you are working towards.
5. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic . . . Hillary DePiano
Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Hillary DePiano
6. There is nothing magical about the flip of the calendar, but it represents a clean break, a new hope, and a blank canvas. Jason Soroski
7. Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year. John R. Dallas Jr
8. “The ending of year is also a time when serious people want real changes in their lives. Change offers a fresh new start, a new beginning, and rightly so.” Boomy Tokan, New Year’s Resolutions
9. The New Year symbolizes the ending of one year and the beginning of yet another. We celebrate this event, yet it is only a moment in time, like any other day. But it is also considered a time when new beginnings can happen. Be determined to have a Happy New Year!
10. Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind. Joel
11. Time for another year to begin. The year will be gone and we will start again. As the new year begins stay focused on your goals and let your attitude be happy, positive, and encouraging to others.
12. Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates. Paul K. Stevens, Vintage New Year
13. For last year’s words belong to last year’s language,
And next year’s words await another voice.
What we call the beginning is often the end,
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
14. What an era is ever New Year’s Day if well considered! Another stage in our journey, a shifting of the scene without interrupting the continuity of the piece …the winding up of our watch that it may tell us the time of tomorrow; a fresh page in our Book of Existence, in which much may be written. Caroline Fox
15. Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. Michael Josephson
“Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. Michael Josephson
16. So no matter what comes your way today, tomorrow, next week, or next year for that matter understand that you have in you what it takes to overcome it. Josh Hinds
17. We all need a fresh start every year. It’s important that we go into the New Year with an open mind and a new way of thinking. Tony A. Gaskins Jr., The Road to Destiny