My heart is heavy.
I’m tired of pretending like I’m okay when I’m not.
Please give me the strength to survive this storm.
My heart is heavy. I’m tired of pretending like I’m okay when I’m not. Please give me the strength to survive this storm. Amen
We may not fully explain or comprehend what God’s love is, but it is something that we need to experience in our lives. We should constantly remind ourselves how much He cares and treasures us no matter how imperfect we are. So here are inspirational quotes and verses from the Bible that talks about the love of God.
1. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” – Augustine
2. “…but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans
3. “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” – Alistair Begg
4. “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” – John
5. “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.” – Revelation
6. “The shape of true love isn’t a diamond. It’s a cross.” – Alicia Bruxvoort
7. “Remain in me, and I will remain in you.” – John
8. “Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” – 2 Corinthians
9. “One touch of Christ is worth a lifetime of struggling.” – A.B. Simpson
10. “Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God’s love encompasses us completely. … He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
11. “The very first step toward change is to believe that you can. You don’t have to stay the way you are because God is a God of change and transformation. He can bring change to your life and bring the best out of you.” – Brian Houston
12. “The nature of God’s love is unchangeable. Ours alternates all to readily. If it is our habit to love God with our own affection we shall turn cold towards Him whenever we are unhappy.” – Watchman Nee
13. “The final words of the Savior were words of His human needs;
He hung on the cross to save others, the greatest commitment indeed.” – Greta Zwaan, Christ’s Journey
14. “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew
15. “God’s love for us is proclaimed by each sunrise.” – Anonymous