Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter or broken. Hush until you’re healed.
If you are sad or in pain, keep silent until you can control your emotions.
When you are hurt or angry, are you sure that you don’t lose your mind because of your unpleasant feelings? Do not easily judge anyone when you are angry, be careful in every words.
You may lose someone you love, break a relationship or regret all your life unless you control your emotions.
Say nice words. To you, a bitter word spoken is as light as feather, but for others it can be a lasting wound in life, not forgiven.
So, if you can’t control your words, be smart and speak on time.
Sometimes, silence is needed. When you’re truly out of hurt or frustrated, let your words out.
READ MORE: Remaining Silent Quotes
“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
― Maurice Switzer, Mrs. Goose, Her Book
2) “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”
― Ambrose Bierce
3) “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.”
― Brian Tracy
4) Saying nothing sometimes says the most. Emily Dickinson
5) The quieter you become the more you are able to hear. Rumi
6) Listen to silence. It has so much to say. Rumi