NEVER JUDGE PEOPLE
who have little to nothing, as one day you may find yourself having nothing at all. ALWAYS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER no matter what, Never look down on anyone.
Never judge anyone
because you never know how their life is
and what they’re going through.
Be kind, don’t judge, and have respect for others.
If we can all do this, the world would be a better place.
The point is to teach this to the next generation.
1) “Judging others makes us blind, whereas love is illuminating. By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
2) “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.”
― Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
3) “It’s not given to people to judge what’s right or wrong. People have eternally been mistaken and will be mistaken, and in nothing more than in what they consider right and wrong.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
4) “When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself”
― Earl Nightingale
5) “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you – Unknow