My Brother may not always be at my side, but He is always in my heart
1. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown
2. There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
3. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
4. We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another. – William Shakespeare
5. He WAS always there at my side until he wasn’t. Now he will always be in my heart. I miss you, love you and pray for you everyday. Amen
6. “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
7. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Abu Bakr
8. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass”. “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys” – Harmon Kellebrew
9. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life – Ritu Ghatourey
10. When your son grows up, become his brother – Arabic proverb
11. True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit – Lailah Gifty Akita
12. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk – Susan Scarf Merrell