The best revenge is no revenge. Move on. Be happy.
The best revenge is no revenge. The best revenge is to smile at hatred. To stifle your anger and show them that you can be happy. Because there’s no better strategy than to act calmly and wisely moving forward, with a firm gaze and a peaceful heart, knowing that you do not need to carry that burden.
1) The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. Marcus Aurelius
2) Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. Martin Luther King, Jr.
3) Let go of offence. Let go of fear. Let go of revenge. Don’t live angry, let go now! Joel Osteen
4) There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. Josh Billings
5) May we not succumb to thoughts of violence and revenge today, but rather to thoughts of mercy and compassion. We are to love our enemies that they might be returned to their right minds. Marianne Williamson