Girl, two, is electrocuted after putting a mobile phone charger in her mouth in India

Two-year-old girl is electrocuted after plugging a mobile phone charger into her mouth in India

A two-year-old girl was electrocuted in India after putting a phone charger in her mouth.

The girl named Shevar was taken to her grandparents’ house on Friday in Jahangirabad village near Delhi.

Mother Razia let the girl play for a while on Saturday, while the charging cable was plugged nearby.

Another member of the family had used the charger and disconnected the power, but had left it on.

The girl put the cable in her mouth, which caused an electric shock.

Akhilesh Pradhan of the Jahangirabad Police Station told the Times of India: “The family did not complain to us, and no case was filed.

“However, if someone turns to us for a complaint, he will do it according to the standards.”

Sources: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/