I am too old to worry about who likes me and who dislikes me. I have more important things to do. If you love me, I love you. If you support me, I support you. If you hate me, I don’t care. Life goes on with or without you.
“It’s over the time to care about who love or hate. Indeed it doesn’t really matter now. So, why do I have to spend hours just predicting others’ feelings. Do they like me for this or hate me for that?
Peace of mind is the most important thing that can make me comfortable. So, I like you, that’s my right. And if you hate me, I can’t change it. I have no reason to interfere nor have any right to force others to love me.
Just remember that life is in our hands, do not let others impact on it. If you support me, I will support you too. If you like me, I love you. But if you hate me then I don’t care. You will quickly no longer appear in my thoughts. I’m sure!
When you are old enough, you will understand that it’s not worthy depending on the others’ feelings. There are many things waiting us to do outside. So just focus on doing what you want, living and enjoying your own way, that will make you so much happier!”
READ MORE: 10 Quotes That Will Make You Stop Caring What Others Think
1) Care about people’s approval, and you will always be their prisoner.– Lao Tzu
2) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
3) If you have an over-preoccupation with perception and trying to please people’s expectations, then you can go mad. – Benedict Cumberbatch
4) You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing. – Richard P. Feynman
5) Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own. – Angelina Jolie
6) Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. – Albert Einstein
7) Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. – Mark Twain
8) You probably wouldn’t worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do! – Olin Miller
9) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
10) There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle