When you overeat the resulting consequence is usually bloating or abdominal swelling.
This condition is caused by:
– Air swallowing (a nervous habit)
– Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (this may be a sign of a serious health problem)
– Gases in the intestine by eating foods rich in fiber (like fruits and vegetables)
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome
– Lactose intolerance
– ovarian cysts
– partial intestinal obstruction
– premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
– Weight gain
People who suffer from this type of inflammation usually take proton pump inhibitors, enzymes, etc, but what they do is become dependent on remedies and spends money, then left with empty pocket and swollen stomach. You can solve this problem with a simple DIY homemade recipe that would not cost you a fortune and leave you with adverse side effects.
– Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
– Clean drinking water – 1 cup
Procedure To Follow:
– Mix the ingredients until they blend well.
– Drink immediately after preparation.
– Apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for improving digestion, stimulating weight loss, and is a great addition to a healthy diet.
Habits That Will Help Us
– Eat slowly and chew properly
– Help yourself to foods that prevent swelling such as peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley and yogurt probiotics (provided you have no intolerance, as we have already mentioned)
– Avoid eating too much salt, fried food, refined products, fizzy drinks, sweets and excess alcohol. All these products require more digestive work.
– Practice sport: as always, physical activity is an unconditional ally for our health and wellbeing. In this case we will help you have a better intestinal transit and eliminate excess fluids. Bring healthy lifestyles and avoid stress as far as possible, has a direct impact on our digestion and wellness.