CHILI – WENDY’S STYLE
While grabbing a bowl from the restaurant is convenient, there’s something special about recreating this classic dish in the comfort of your own kitchen.
First off, it is way cheaper because you can make a huge pot for the same cost of a couple orders. And a big pot means delicious leftover chili for lunch all week long! Plus making a homemade CHILI – WENDY’S STYLE means you get to control the ingredients and make it even better than the original version!
– 1 onion chopped
– 1 bell pepper chopped
– 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
– 5 (7 ounce) cans tomato sauce
– 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans1
– (15 ounce) can pinto beans
– 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
– 1 (12 ounce) can rotel diced tomatoes
– 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package mccormick mild chili seasoning
– 3 lbs ground chuck
Brown ground chuck add all canned items including juice into large potcook until onion and pepper are tenderservefreezes nicely.
Credit: Easy Recipes