You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself, the storm will pass.
1) Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along. Paramahansa Yogananda
2) There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm. Willa Cather
3) Work, look for peace and calm in work: you will find it nowhere else. Dmitri Mendeleev
4) There are times when I’m super-overwhelmed, and everything feels like it’s hitting me in the face at once, but I think what’s keeping me calm, and who I am by staying true to myself, is my whole family being so supportive and keeping me grounded. They treat me the exact same way they treated me years and years ago. Shawn Mendes
5) He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden. Plato