Being a Grandma Doesn’t Make Me Old It Makes Me Blessed
1. A grandmother is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television.
2. A grandmother is a little bit of parent, a little bit of teacher and a little bit best friend.
3. A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance.
4. A grandmother is like an angel, who takes you under her wing.
She prays and watches over you and she’d give you anything.
5. A grandmother’s love knows no distance.
6. All grandmothers are made of gold… but mine glitters!
7. Between the Earth and the sky above, nothing can match a Grandmother’s love.
8. God’s most precious work of art, is the warmth and love of a Grandmother’s heart.
9. Grandma can see what’s invisible to the eye because she looks with her heart.
10. Grandma, hold me a little longer
Rock me a little more
Tell me another story
You’ve only told me four
Let me sleep on your shoulder
I love your happy smile.
I’ll always love you, Grandma
So stay with me a while
11. Grandma makes the world a little softer, kinder and warmer.
12. Grandma never runs out of hugs.
13. Grandma said, “A small house filled with love is better than a large house where there is none.”
14. Grandmas are Earth’s Angels.
15. Grandmas are Moms with lots of frosting.
16. Grandmas don’t just say “that’s nice” – they reel back and roll their eyes and throw up their hands and smile. You get your moneys worth out of grandmas.
17. Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a while, but our hearts forever.
18. Grandmas never run out of hugs and cookies.
19. Grandmother: A wonderful mother with lots of practice.
20. Grandmother: The mother of your mother or father, a combination of warmth and kindness, laughter and love; a person who overlooks your faults, praises your every success and encourages your dreams.
21. Grandmothers and roses are much the same. Each are God’s masterpieces, with different names.
22. Grandmothers are just antique little girls.
23. Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone.
24. Grandmothers create memories that the heart holds forever.