Be thankful for today, because in one moment, your entire life could change.
READ MORE: THANKFUL QUOTES AND SAYINGS
1. Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
2. Thank you Universe for the good things in my life that I don’t know about yet.
3. Begin each day with a grateful heart.
4. Always be thankful for what you have. Many people have nothing.
5. I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality.
6. Nothing is a coincidence. Everything you’re experiencing is meant to happen exactly how it’s happening. Embrace the lessons. Be grateful.
7. There will always be people in your life who treat you wrong. Be sure to thank them for making you strong. – Zig Ziglar
8. Never forget who helped you out while everyone else was making excuses.
9. No matter how hard life can get, go to bed grateful for all you have.
10. One of the greatest gifts you can give someone is thanking them for being part of your life.
11. Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for the troubles we don’t have.
12. Life’s a beach. Enjoy the waves.
13. The best way to be happy is to turn the negatives into positives. Don’t let anyone steal your joy and be thankful for what you have.
14. Remember when you prayed for the things you have now.
15. When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for a moment to be thankful for the many things that are going right.
16. Unfortunately, I’m not 185 and 6-3 and can run and catch fade routes all game. I do the dirty work. I’m all good. I’m thankful for it. Somebody’s got to do it. – Darnell Dockett
17. This little kid pointed at me and said, ‘You look disgusting!’ That was the first time I thought maybe I did. I decided I’d better start eating. I’m just thankful that I made it through with relatively few scars. – Susan Dey