A True Gentleman Will Always Follow These Rules
Good manners are a sign of courtesy and a true gentleman. Using good vocabulary, not cursing, keeping control of your emotions and being polite are some of the good manners that every man should look for.
Here is a list of practices to follow:
- Greet people when they greet you outside, even if you do not know them.
- Men can use their hands instead of chopsticks to eat sushi, no matter what others think.
- When traveling with friends, family or a partner, never check your phone or your social feeds. It is a sign
- That you are bored and do not want to hear what they have to say.
- If you find your place in a cinema or a theater, you should face the people you meet.
- If you want to send text messages all night, do not ask people to go out with you.
- Polite and kind men respect all women.
- Empty phone calls are useless. Only accept the phone when it is really necessary.
- Thanks for your help.
- Men should wear a woman’s coat in the wardrobe, but women should never ask men to wear heavy bags.
- If you make a mistake and your excuses are accepted, make sure you never make the same mistake again.
- Age, honor, business, religion, wealth, medical problems, family problems and shame are things you should keep for yourself.
- Do not talk and laugh loudly and never look at people. It’s very rude.
- When driving, be careful not to pedestrians.
- Welcome everyone if you enter anywhere, regardless of your social status.
There are many other rules that are a sign of courtesy, but we chose the most important ones by hand. If you follow them, you become a better person and the world a better place.