A Parent’s Prayer:
Lord, I ask you to protect my children physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and in every way.
1) “True prayer is a way of life, not just for use in cases of emergency. Make it a habit, and when the need arises you will be in practice.” – Billy Graham
2) “Let us love one another as God loves each one of us. And where does this love begin? In our own home. How does it begin? By praying together.” – Mother Teresa
3) “Family prayer is the greatest deterrent to sin, and hence the most beneficent provider of joy and happiness. The old saying is yet true: ‘The family that prays together stays together.’” – Thomas S. Monson
4) “Nothing is more vital than prayer in Christian existence, and few things are more vulnerable to neglect.” – John Piper
5) “May each family rediscover family prayer, which helps to bring about mutual understanding and forgiveness.” – Pope Francis