7 Signs You’re Really, Really in Love
Love is such an important and necessary lifestyle that it changes your life in a complete and positive way. Therefore, it is very important to recognize these feelings instead of suppressing them. There is no clear sign that you are in love, it varies from person to person, but here are some things that almost all people who have already experienced love feel for their partner.
1. They hold a special place in your life.
It’s a bit obvious, if you love someone who is your number one in every aspect of your life, no one compares to that person. You will always have your time, your attention, your feelings, your devotion – without fighting to get it. You are number one on your list of priorities.
2. Nothing makes you happier than their happiness.
They celebrate their successes as theirs and are proud of their accomplishments rather than being jealous or inferior. All that interests you is the smile on her face and nothing makes you happier than seeing her happy and satisfied. You always hear well with them, there are no negative emotions.
5. There’s jealousy but not suspicion.
It is our primordial instinct to protect what belongs to us. If you are in love and you feel connected to this person, they become an important part of you and any external threat can cause you to become jealous. A little jealousy is suitable in all respects. This keeps you more attached to your partner and prevents you from taking it for granted. Jealousy is often the first sign of love. However, it is extremely important to control this, to let it go to the sea and it becomes an obsession.
3. You want your friends and family to like them.
If you are in love with someone consciously or unconsciously, you want to have it in your future and what your family and friends think about your partner is important to you. Your approval gives you satisfaction and confidence to make the right choice. Everything is a lot easier if you have your support system at your side and you do everything you can to hear and love yourself.
4. You’re addicted to them.
Now it is very important to distinguish between addiction and obsession. The addiction is when you can not talk to each other in a day. If something important happens, it’s the first person you want to share it with. You want to spend more time in your business, you miss it and you want it to be involved in the life of the other, but at the same time you are mature enough to be good if you have not had their news for several hours. They miss you, but that does not stop you from continuing your life. It’s an obsession if you can not even leave them alone for a second, you follow them, if they do not send messages or call for a few hours and you start doing strange scenarios in your head. It’s an obsession and it’s unhealthy.
6. Love Vs Like
Many might take it to love someone with love. There is certainly a difference between the two because it is a prerequisite for love, whereas love is much stronger and more lasting.
- .Responsible; you give up your ego and accept your mistakes, the person matters to you more than your ego, there is maturity.
- .Selfless; you keep the person you love before your own needs and wants, you want them to be truly happy.
- .Permanent; every relationship has its highs and lows but love is strong enough to settle the disagreements and get back to the highs.
- . Reserved; you may like spending time with this person but you don’t reveal your quirks in front of them, you don’t have that level of comfort with them. There is always this pressure to impress them.
- .Temporary; the feelings are not as strong, a little argument here and you would want to cut them off, misunderstanding go unaddressed, just the general level of care is low.
7. They bring out the best in you.
Whether personally or professionally, you are the best version of yourself when you are with them. You feel safe and happy in all aspects of life. They help you grow instead of challenging your choices, and you know that there is always someone with your back, no matter what. They love you as you are and you never feel inadequate or small with them. You are your beautiful and confident with them, without much effort. If it’s not love, then what is it?
Are you in love?
Have you felt any of these signs? Do you think you’re upside down for someone? Let me know in the comments below. And as always, be blessed and keep love alive!