30 Things that Happen when we Practice Self-Love and Self-Care
Here are 30 things that happen when we love ourselves and take care of ourselves in our daily lives.
If we love each other and take care of each other …
1. We stop comparing ourselves with others and take part in a contest we have created. Therefore, we are always enough for ourselves and others
2. We reduce our risk of depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, heart attack and other heart problems. It can also help strengthen your immune system and reduce the risk of colds.
3. We embrace our reality and stop blaming and fighting. Fighting reality becomes tiring if you do not love yourself and take care of yourself.
4. We know that love is everywhere, not just the love we have for ourselves, but the love we give to others and the love we receive from others. This love creates a more peaceful and acceptable world around us.
5. We begin to live a life of abundance in all areas of our lives, without having to fight or push.
6. We allow growth in our lives. The more we grow, the more we spread love and joy.
7. We are encouraged to live, love, heal, help and serve again.
8. We feel safe when we know that we will be there for us in the journey of life. When others turn their backs on us, we have the power of self-love to help us overcome all the difficulties of life.
9. We practice more love and acceptance than others. If we love each other and take care of each other despite our faults, we realize that the defects do not constitute the whole person. If we recognize this, we can forgive more the mistakes of other mistakes and accept them as part of a complete set.
10. We know that defects and setbacks bring us closer to growth.
11. We know that our meaning does not depend on what we produce.
12. We know we have enough and we do not have to prove ourselves
13. We create meaningful relationships with more harmony, peace and space because we offer our loved ones a true representation of ourselves. If we can not share with others who we really are, conflicts arise in our relationships. But if we can share our true identity with others, our loved ones can clearly see and understand the person we are.
14. We are not focused on loneliness and can instead enter into a deeper relationship and unity with the world.
15. We feel at peace by unconditionally accepting ourselves, our strengths and our weaknesses.
16. We become better caregivers for others with our refreshed mind. When we try to heal others with a broken spirit, we are ineffective in the love and care we provide. As soon as we bring the love and care we offer, we can take better care of our fellow men.
17. We accept the mistakes and failures of our humanity and our vulnerability.
18. We do not care about what others think or say about us because we know what matters most in our lives, what we feel for ourselves.
19. We are more resilient and able to accept all the challenges that life throws at us. We see these challenges as an opportunity to learn and grow.
20. We make our natural brilliance easy to show because we are not afraid to show ourselves to others. It is because we love the person that we truly are, without the fear and shame of who we are.
21. We solve problems better because we tend to see the world more clearly.
22. We take responsibility for our lives and realize that we are the source of all happiness.
23. We have the power to change our future, our career, our relationships, our passion, our compassion, our empathy and our authenticity.
24. We are not controlled by fear because we recognize that love is the most powerful force.
25. We know what our purpose is and we live it. Our goal may be difficult to find and accept if we are not ready to love and care for ourselves. In doing so, our goal in life becomes much clearer and we can plan and take action to achieve that goal.
26. We accept if someone disagrees with us and we do not care about disagreements, recognizing that everyone is entitled to their own point of view.
27. We replace guilt, shame and annoyance with property and creation.
28. When realize that there is no truth in our stressful thoughts and turn them around by inviting stillness into our lives.
29. We become more creative, inspired, and open. As a result, we are not only producing great works of love and care, we become better problem solvers from our clearer awareness.
30. We inspire others to love and care for themselves. When others see the love and care that we give ourselves, they will notice the ways in which they can change their attitudes and lives to better love and care for themselves.