12 Grandparents who eat, sleep and breathe for their grandchildren
When different generations come together it is one of the most precious things in life. And the love of some grandparents and grandmothers is so intense that they are ready to do anything for the good of their grandchildren, from creating wooden cribs to magical dresses, knitted artwork, sharing hobbies, going to amusement parks and using Superhero costumes along with their grandchildren. They really do it all for them!
And that is why here at Genial.guru we have compiled the most touching moments captured with the camera, which demonstrate how grandparents’ love has no limits.
1. That little one has an amazing grandmother
2. Grandfather made an incredible crib for his grandson
3. “My grandmother (a legend) wove the infinity glove for me”
4. When your grandmother is more worried about your personal life than you, then she goes out in Tinder
5. Grandfather and granddaughter sharing quality time in an amusement park
6. “Grandpa wanted a shirt that matched the baby’s anniversary” (9 months vs 684 months)
7. Your grandmother can barely see but still knit a pair of socks
8. Maximum support
9. This grandmother gave her grandson 100 Christmas presents, when he asked for “100 things from the dolár store”
10. Love is to be interested in your grandchild’s hobbies
11. “My grandmother took me to see Toy Story 1, 2 and 3. It was my turn”
12. “My grandmother discovered that I moved with my boyfriend … so this was her Christmas present”