11 Life Lessons to Learn From Martin Luther King, Jr.
As we look at the life and heritage of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebrate, we would like to reflect on the inspiring quotes and memorable words that have left his mind illuminating the world since that fateful day of April 1968.
HERE ARE 11 OUR PREFERRED INSPIRING OFFERS BY DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. THAT WE TEACH:
- “Darkness can not dispel darkness, it can only be light, hatred can not dispel hatred, it can only be love
- “Take the first step in faith.You do not have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
- “The time is always right to do the right thing.”
- “Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend.”
- “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the last word in reality, so the right that has been temporarily defeated is stronger than the triumph of evil.”
- “The principle of love is at the center of non-violence.”
- “Peace is not just a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we can achieve that goal.”
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity for forgiveness, who has no power of forgiveness, no power of love, there is something good in the worst of us and evil in our world. When we discover this, we are less likely to hate our enemies. “
- “We must learn to live together as brothers or to die together like crazy.”
- “I decided to stay with love, hate is a burden too heavy to bear.”
- “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a permanent attitude.”
And of course, we can not miss the language “I have a dream” that still resonates today in our hearts. There she is:
Martin Luther King Jr. will always be remembered for his role in the civil rights movement, for his fearlessness in the million dollar march to Washington and for the message of love and unity. which came directly to him. Can we still go to Dr. King and all the amazing people who have gone before us to make the world a more peaceful, loving and positive place?